Tuesday, April 13, 2010

thank you Warren Kinsella for making my day!

I must thank my friend Gillian for passing this little beauty to me via Twitter yesterday evening:


This picture originally appeared on Warren Kinsella's blog and when I saw it, I burst out laughing. I'm still not sure what is funnier: Chad Kroeger's hair or Stephen Harper's shirt! There were a variety of funny comments under the picture, but these two made me laugh hardest:

"Stephen Harper always looks uncomfortable. Does anyone else remember when he went to Mexico to see Bush and Foxx? Remember the weird vest he was wearing? Stephen Harper is like the kid on the playground that was always a little off."

Who’s reputation is more damaged by this photo? Is there anything left to damage of Chad Kroeger’s reputation? After forming Nickelback? No. The question is: “What’s next, Harper? A photo-op with Satan?”.

I would like some of my loyal readers to come up with funny captions for the above photo. Kinsella already used 'dumb and dumber', so that one is out! Good luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Harper has the hair of a lego guy. Just pop it on!

Anonymous said...

Harper: "I'm going to censor the damn out of your lyrics."

Chad: "I don't give a hell, I'm rich and famous"