Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15 funnies

I'm on my lunch break at work right now and because I'd come across a few funny things over the past couple days, I thought I'd quickly share them with you!


Here are 10 Very Good Reasons Why You Should Grow A Giant Beard.

*

Today, April 15th, is National High Five Day. Share the love, people!

*

My sister used to write notes to my parents very similar to this one. (Thanks to Sarah for this!)

*

Is this not the sweetest camouflage outfit ever?

*

Smartarse people like myself really enjoy other smartarses (unless they're making smartarse jokes at this smartarse's expense--then, not so much), especially ones who come up with great parodies like this one.


Hope y'all had a few laughs!

2 comments:

LJ said...

So when are we going to see "old at 31" king bing with a gi-normous beard??? Inquiring minds want to know.

The Renegade Librarian said...

I'd say that I'll grow a MASSIVE one in winter, say, November/December. It got quite large back when Caitlin and I traveled Europe in Fall 2007