Wednesday, December 30, 2009

random hilarity

There have been a few things lately on the interwebs that have really tickled my funny bone, thus I thought I'd share them with you here:

My new favourite album cover:


Seriously, I could not stop laughing after I saw that today in the Paste Magazine list of the best 25 album covers of the decade. Awesome! How had I never seen it before?

*

I have also been reading The Oatmeal a lot and I laughed my head off at this list of Ten Words You Need To Stop Misspelling.

*

I pretty much always feel this way about Muhammed Ali. There are always tributes to him that seem to come out of nowhere and for no real reason that I can really put my finger on...

*

It seems like African leaders are concerned about U2 and believe they need reform.

*

And one more from The Oatmeal aimed specifically at those of you who who wonder what would happen to you if your dinosaur was on drugs.


Hope y'all get some laughs from those!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have this album and do indeed approve of the cover and the music.