Monday, June 23, 2008

things I don't endorse

Here is a short, non exhaustive list of things that I, the Renegade Librarian, do not endorse:

1. Wal-Mart (my idea of what hell might potentially be like)

2. paying for parking

3. raisins (the most historically well-known of my dislikes)

4. Danielle Steel

5. Theory of a Nickelcreed (trying so so hard to be Eddie Vedder & Co. and failing miserably)

6. SUV's

7. the NKOTB comeback (they sucked the first time around and that won't have changed)

8. Victoria drivers (I don't like having to commute everywhere at 40 km/hour)

9. people who scream during slow songs at a concert. Get a life, they'll play (fill in the name of famous hit here) later--if you hadn't noticed, they play it at almost every show, you numbnuts!

10. the seeming magnetism that my car has for bird crap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recall you leaving a rather pissy post about drivers in London Ont. as well. Is there anywhere where the driving meets the Bing's expecations?

If not, it seems you are well on the way to becoming a grumpy old man.

Randy