Tuesday, May 13, 2008

mode of transportation or fashion prop?

Caitlin and I were driving through downtown yesterday evening and we both got the giggles when we saw this young, extremely preppy looking student carrying a skateboard while walking with two of his friends. I was tempted to roll down the window and ask him "So, do you actually know how to ride that or do you carry it around to look cool?" Of course, as you all know, I would never be that rude (?), but I admit I thought about it for a split-second. I wish that we we'd had the camera to snap a picture of this guy because I am 99% sure that he had no idea how to skateboard and was using it as a fashion prop. However, neither of us were convinced by it...

1 comment:

impactmatt said...

I am fairly certain you would have yelled at him... i can see it!