Saturday, May 10, 2008

just say YES to victory over stupid swallows who roost in your carport and poop all over your car!

After trying a few things, I finally defeated the pesky swallows that were continually defecating all over my car whilst roosting/attempting to nest in the carport (not to mention perching on my front door frame). I was incredibly fed up with being dive-bombed every time I tried to go into our suite and so finally I took the extreme step of completely covering the entrance to the carport with a very thin, yet sturdy, mesh netting. The little buggers don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting anywhere near me now!




The Bing Dynasty would like to thank Young Lions of Pop for this post's graphic content. Young Lions of Pop: they make things look good.


P.S. If you can't read the fine print in the second graphic, click on it to enlarge--it's pretty funny and worth a look...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the victory, nature shall bow down to you forever more! :P

The SPro said...

Yay for no more poo!
I am happy to hear that you finally won the battle.