Monday, March 31, 2008

my apologies

I just wanted to inform my seven loyal readers that blog posts over the next couple weeks will be sporadic until we get the internet hooked up at our new place. I promise to post anything really newsworthy. Caitlin and I are enjoying our place so far and we have actually plowed through a lot of unpacking in a short period of time. I will be actually be doing some (non-librarian) contract work over the next while until thing are worked out with the public library, which is in negotiations right now. Watch this space...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Want Bing Back!
We Want Bing Back!

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, just thought I would let you in on the new purchase of a Mac. I have joined the new revolution of mac users. Can you email me so I have your email.... and anybody else that reads this, Mike_Lambert@shaw.ca. Back to downloading itunes.

Anonymous said...

You have more than 7 loyal readers, buddy.

Randy