Tuesday, October 11, 2005

ice cream

I just want to write and let all my peeps know that I really love ice cream and would eat tons of it if it didn't make me fat and was bad for me. I don't eat alot of it, but when I do I eat these HUGE bowls that take like 10 minutes to finish while I listen to Radiohead and meditate on the interesting place in which I find myself at this point in my life. Ice cream brings sweet clarity and focus and the icy chill of the bowl helps put life in perspective. Man, do I ever crave it's sumptuous goodness and smooth texture! But that fat-free stuff tastes like crap! THREE CHEERS FOR ICE CREAM!!!

2 comments:

James Kingsley said...

hip hip hooray!
hip hip hooray!
hip hip hooray!

Anonymous said...

Ah, "Sweet Memories"! and by that I mean that little mom and pop place down on government st. If you live in Victoria and haven't been there maybe you should go... and take Bing and I too. I know they don't really have hours they just open whenever they want, what a sweet life that is, work when you want and eat ice cream all day. They had a good plan. Anyways, tell me if it's open I want ice cream too (Mike_Lambert@shaw.ca).