Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hits and misses

Thumbs up:

  • dill pickle chips
  • homemade red pepper jelly
  • my Honolua Surf Co. hoodie
  • Typhoo decaf tea
  • having my Strat fixed (plays like butter and sounds amazing)
  • Neko, our cat (makes funny noises, makes Caitlin happy, is cute)

Fail:

  • Kanye West: is this guy not the biggest douchebag ever? The answer, in case you were wondering, is yes.
  • bean salad: does anyone actually like bean salad?
  • my insomnia of the last few weeks
  • Neko, our cat (craps on the floor beside her litter box(?), wakes us up early, jumps up on things she shouldn't)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I like bean salad and Kanye West's music, not necessarily at the same time though.

You know what I don't like?

Dill pickle chips, ick.

;)

Another thing I DO like, Thumbs up/Fail blog posts.

Anonymous said...

... the continued creation of bean salad has always puzzled me ...

Randy

Anonymous said...

I MISS DILL PICKLE CHIPS!
they don't have them in oz....dunno who made that crap call.

Shawna said...

YUM BEAN SALAD