Thursday, June 29, 2006

the Summer of Matt

I am finished work tomorrow morning at 9:30. From that moment on, I will officially declare this the Summer of Matt. It will be a wondrous summer, full of bocce, beer, and babes (well, maybe just Caitlin...but that's coo). I will read, frolic, swim, cycle, wed, honeymoon and have...a good time. Unlike George Costanza ("the Summer of George") I will not be just sitting around eating blocks of cheese. The Summer of Matt is not even a selfish thing because I sincerely hope to share the it with my family, friends, and loved ones. My prayer is that the Summer of Matt will go down in history as one of the finest examples of time well spent and I look forward to having you on board to share the ride. Rock on, my friends, rock on!!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Yay for summer! I seem to recal that I won't be in the country for your wedding, so best wishes, congratulations and all that and I hope you have a blast!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! THat rocks, buddy! Enjoy your good times (and all the many many of them to come)!